Search This Blog

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Cookies

These cookies are amazing. They are so packed with yumminess that every time I make them I promise myself I am going to be good and all of a sudden I have eaten 5. That may or may not have happen this time too and the day is not over. Good thing I have Zumba tonight.

I found this recipe, I think, on the back of a Craisin bag. I have actually found a lot of amazing recipes on the back of packaging. These are definitely in my top cookies because they aren't overly sweet and I think that they are good for me since they have oats and cranberries. I just try to forget about the butter and sugar. So make these soon.

PS. These are amazing frozen and fresh out of the freezer.




Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Cookies


2/3 Cup butter, softened
2/3 Cup brown sugar
2 Large Eggs
1 ½ cup oats
1 ½ cup flour
1 tsp. Baking soda
½ tsp. Salt
1 (6 oz) package Cranberries
2/3 cup white chocolate chips


Preheat oven to 375. Beat butter and sugar in medium bowl til light and fluffy. Add eggs, mix well. Combine oats, flour, soda, and salt in separate bowl. Add to butter mixtures in several additions, mix well between each stir in cranberries and white chocolate. Drop by tablespoon on to cookie sheets. Bake for 9-11 minutes. Cool and eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment